Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weight-In for Mon Jan 23


Well, things have been going good.   I need to work on logging everything that I eat.  I plan my day pretty well and I pack my meals for the day.  My goal is to stay below 1400 calories, which are broken down into 50% Carbohydrates, 30% Protein, and 20% Fat.  Once I get home I haven’t been that good about logging my last meal(s).  When I am home for the evening I make a mental note of what I do, which can be dangerous.  I have provided a link to my food log on the side here.  I have a public profile for everyone to review what I eat each day.  Just follow the link to myfitnesspal.com.  I am ht74.
I am only able to go to the gym 3-4 times a week.   So I have talked with a trainer and he has told me how I can still workout at home with my resistance bands, stability ball, and my multi-positional pull-up bar.  This way I can workout every day.  I am going to start doing that this week.  I only weight myself on Mondays at the gym.  I weighted in at 210.8.  So I have lost about 2 pounds a week :)

5 comments:

  1. Very good Heidi! Keep it up. Our high school reunion is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi! Looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so proud of you missy. Keep it up. You totally inspired me in our conversation Tuesday. I have been eating my veggies diligently and doing my spinach shake every other. Thank you for setting such a supreme example of dedication and determination!! I needed someone to kick me in the rear end. What your doing says an awful lot about who you are. I love who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your support. I love it and need it. It helps keep me going on this long one year journey. Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete