Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb 23, 2012


I am happy to say that when I went and bought a new pair of jeans this week, I dropped a few sizes!  When I started watching what I eat back in Dec.  I was a size 22.  Then I started going to the gym and doing this blog in Jan.  I am excited to say that I am now a size 16.  Progress is good.  I will take the little loss weeks and the big loss weeks.  I am just glad to be moving in a “negative” (dropping pounds) direction.  This is one game I don’t want to be in the “positive” LOL.  I weighted in at 207.6.  I am excited to keep losing weight.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! So excited. Nothing is sweeter than having to leave your dressing room to find a SMALLER size!! That's what I'm talking about.
    So proud of your progress. Tonight Travis and I were talking about how much we admire you, your healthy living-inside and out, and how good it feels to talk to you. You know my vote: BE MY NEIGHBOR!

    ReplyDelete